Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mr. Kosh

So I heard about a small manufacturer known as Mr. Kosh so I looked them up online after a little discussion via email they agreed to send me out a free sample. When I opened my mailbox I was greeted with a plain envelope from California upon opening the envelope I find a 1.5 gram bag of Mr. Kosh as I rip the rip seal I am hit with a blueberry scent. On the front besides the Mr. Kosh emblem there is a sticker showing that it is blueberry incense and another sticker proclaiming XXX. On the back is a small message: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TO BE BURNED OR SMOKED AND IS NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY BANNED SUBSTANCES MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE, So now that we know the fine print I decide to roll a joint. after about 5 minutes I finally have my joint rolled I light it breathing in the first whiff I notice a strong blueberry scent almost similar to cheesecake after a few whiffs I am beginning to feel a mild high I smoke the whole joint and my experience never scales past pleasant at best.

Aroma 10/10 A very good smell if you are looking for an actual air freshner look no further
Strength- 5/10 while not the worst blend ive ever indulged in is real weak and I would really only recommend for the free sample

17 comments:

  1. Nearly a month with no sample and no reply.. All after sending full address. Does make one nervous, skeptical or both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4yr reply, if even relavent.You can try again, doubtful if samples are available but he one of the few still here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a bag. I'm skeptical to try it and relapse. I was addicted to k2 blends for years.

      Delete
    2. Do not order from these guys!! I gave them business since 2012 and for calling back one order that was late on my credit card they immediately cut my business with no options of continuation or responses at all when theyve already got tens of thousands of my money in their pocket. their customer service is as big of joke as their express mail and if you have a genuine problem be careful because owners can be smart asses. DO NOT SHOP HERE

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just ordered 2 bags yesterday... Should be here by Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total their. Took their site down, are the same people as mr.baggie, they sent me shit with plastic in it one time, sent nail polish remover as ejuice then i gave them another chance, Boom mr.kosh.com disappears, they send me an old tracking number then stop answering my emails. Motherfuckers think theyre untouchable because theyre in China using American drop sites to ship from fake companies. They even have a "legit" DBA in cali as a "JEWELRY COMPANY" fuck these scumbags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing SWIM didn’t place another order. They were so weary to see the site down. Is Mr. Baggie still sending out?

      Delete
  7. I have been hooked on this shit for the past 5 years now. I can promise they are not a rip off but you get hooked on it and you're fucked. Really don't understand why Kosh cannot send to NY state period & Baggie was only regulated to sending 7 bags per order? Quality wise if you're looking to smoke it Kosh definitely tastes better and smells better than baggie by far, but baggie will do the trick if you can no longer get kosh. & anyone have any idea what the deal with soulreaver is?? cannot get a response from them whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did get a response from kosh via email, said they would take orders through that, and send you the payment link, etc. Best to move on guys, shits not worth it

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is the email address to inquire for free sample plz. My email is hallboy4207@gmail.com plz send to me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there any sites that still take orders? Mr.kosh site has been taken down. I just dont want to get sick so if anyone knows a good website id really appreciate it please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi did you ever find a site? If so would you kindly let me know? Thank you

      Delete
  11. Do not order from these guys!! I gave them business since 2012 and for calling back one order that was late on my credit card they immediately cut my business with no options of continuation or responses at all when theyve already got tens of thousands of my money in their pocket. their customer service is as big of joke as their express mail and if you have a genuine problem be careful because owners can be smart asses. DO NOT SHOP HERE

    ReplyDelete