Friday, January 18, 2013

Sonic Zero and Bizzaro

Hey Everyone,

This is your friendly Spice Head Skylar I decided to start doing my own reviews of legal highs since it seems like the popular people on the internet aren't really into them anymore. The first review I bring to you is Sonic Zero I ordered it from shop-lifestyles.com which is a very reliable website I have ordered from them quite a few times now. Anyways I ordered 3.5 grams of Sonic zero on Friday when wendesday finally came and the package was delivered through ups I ran outside so excited barely remembering to sign for the package. I got it inside to open it and discover a glass vial about 4 inches tall and id say a 1/2 inch in diameter. Now I quickly got my burner ready measuring out about 1/2 gram and loading it into my burner now the packaging could use a little work all it has is the brand name and the scent which is cherry. But as we all know Herbal incense is not for human consumption, So I now have a 1/2 gram loaded into my burner I light it upon the first whiff I am hit with an almost cheesecakey smell. I sit there for about 1 minute letting the first whiff process I am feeling a very relaxed almost giddy feeling. I decide to go in for another whiff lighting it a little longer this time and again letting this new whiff digest. The smell doesn't seem to carry through. Upon the second whiff I am feeling  a strong head high. This Incense is very potent I am feeling quite giddy and decide to end my review on the second whiff!

Aroma- 5 out of 10 great introductory scent but doesn't really last
Strength-9/10 While I have had stronger Incense this spice has become one of my favorites
Flavor-6/10 a nice taste

Im going to continue straight on with my second review which is of Bizzaro from Zencense which is also from the same company as Sonic zero I also ordered this from Shop-lifestyles.com upon receiving this from the ups man I am greeted with a small plastic bag with both a rip seal and a zip seal the scent is Lime on the back I found a directions for use sticker along with a sticker stating that the product does not contain any Illicit or banned chemicals. I load about a 1/2 gram into my burner lighting it and taking a whiff of the now Limey atmosphere. Waiting about a minute for it to kick in. after the minute is up I am feeling a very strong head high an almost triplike affect. after a minute I Take a second whiff. As that second whiff catches me I am practically glued to my couch for about a half hour.

Aroma 10/10 Very nice Lime Scent
Strength 10/10 Not the all time strongest blend ive ever had but Very incense and lasts longer than most
Flavor 3/10 Tasted almost bad

Personal note I would personally say that Bizzaro is my all time favorite

4 comments:

  1. What blend was stronger than Bizzaro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email would be appriciated if there is a response.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Space "original orbit" 1-4 star strength, all time favorite

      Delete
  3. I just ordered 2 bags yesterday. Should be here Thursday

    ReplyDelete